Help a Local Charity Win $1,000
At the office of Atlanta plastic surgeon Dr. John L. LeRoy, we’re honored to be able to make a difference in the Atlanta area by helping patients become happier and more confident in their appearance. But we want to contribute to the community by helping other fellow residents as well – not just plastic surgery patients. That’s why we’re excited to invite you to our next social media charity contest of 2016! We’re ready to award a $1,000 donation to a Georgia-based charity, and we need your help to choose one.
How can I nominate my favorite charity?
During the first phase of our contest, we’ll be accepting nominations from anyone and everyone who visits our Facebook page, and the deadline is Friday, April 29th, 2016 at 5pm. A nomination takes just a few seconds to submit, and here’s how:
- Visit the John LeRoy Facebook page and click “Like” toward the top (if you haven’t already).
- Find the post at the top inviting you to enter the contest.
- Comment on the post with the name of the charity you’d like to nominate, as well as a short explanation (no more than 50 words) about why they’ve earned your nomination.
It may only take you a few seconds, but it could allow your charity to receive enough funds to serve even more citizens in need. After all the nominations have been received, you’ll be able to vote for a winning charity between Monday, May 2nd and Friday, May 13th, 2016.
What charities are eligible to be nominated?
We’re happy to donate to a wide variety of charities, whether they work with those in poverty, those with illnesses, abused or homeless animals, and more. All nominations just need to adhere to these requirements:
- The charity must hold a 501(c)(3) non-profit distinction or be a valid and charitable crowdfunding page.
- The charity must be in Georgia.
- The nominator must be at least 16 years of age.
- Each nominator may only nominate one charity.
- The charity must contribute to a greater good, identifiable through a published mission statement.
- The charity may not be a previous charity contest winner (recent winners include The Mastocytosis Society, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Atlanta Humane Society, and Atlanta S.E.E.D.s).
Our quarterly charity contests not only help us make a difference in the lives of our fellow Atlantans, but also show us the many exceptional charities working toward this same goal. We look forward to teaming up with you to provide much-needed funding to another deserving local organization. For more information about our plastic surgery offices and the services we provide, explore our website or schedule a consultation with Dr. John LeRoy.