Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta Hosts Facebook Contest for Chance to Give $1000 Donation to Area Non-Profit
Atlanta plastic surgeon Dr. John LeRoy, known for his innovative, minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures such as the Band Aid Facelift, is sponsoring a “Pursue Your Passion” Facebook Contest for patients to nominate their favorite area 501(c)(3) non-profit for a chance to win a $1000 donation.
Nominations for the contest will continue until December 9th, 2013. Patients can offer their entries through Dr. LeRoy’s Facebook fan page or through a survey found on Dr. LeRoy’s website. From the entries, four local charities will be chosen for voting on December 10th, 2013. The charity with the most votes when the polls close on December 13th, 2013 will receive the $1000 donation from Dr. LeRoy’s office in the name of the nominator.
Follow the contest timeline below to enter and vote in Dr. LeRoy’s Pursue Your Passion contest:
- December 9th, 2013: Deadline for charity nomination on Dr. LeRoy’s contest post on Facebook or enter in the survey.
- December 10th, 2013: Voting begins to select winner out of top four selected charities.
- December 13th, 2013: Voting closes on Dr. LeRoy’s Facebook contest app.
- December 16th, 2013: Dr. LeRoy announces the winning charity to receive $1,000 donation.
To qualify for the $1000 donation from the Atlanta cosmetic surgery practice, non-profits must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a 501(c)(3) non-profit distinction.
- Charities must be headquartered in the metro-Atlanta area.
- Nominators must be over the age of 18.
- Nominators may only suggest one charity.
- Charities must contribute to a greater good, identifiable through a published mission statement.
- Once a charity wins a donation; they may only win one time.
Dr. LeRoy hopes that the contest will increase public awareness of the worthy non-profits in the metro-Atlanta area. He shares, “Though my passion includes helping patients become their most beautiful and confident self through cosmetic procedures like Band Aid Facelift and breast augmentation, I know what a big difference local support can make to those passionate about their cause. I hope that this contest will help give back to those who’ve helped me succeed while also giving a voice to such worthy missions.”
To give back to the patients who have allowed Dr. John LeRoy to practice his passion for aesthetic medicine for over 20 years, the plastic surgeon hopes to do additional contests with similar missions in the future.
About John L. LeRoy, M.D., F.A.C.S.: Dr. John LeRoy is an Atlanta-based plastic surgeon devoted to providing exceptional aesthetic care for over 20 years. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the Georgia Society of Plastic Surgeons. He studied cosmetic surgery at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital in New York and is board certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American College of Surgeons. He is available for interview upon request.